House of Hope Alzheimer's Care
Meet our talented team of caregivers! Our care community leaders offer a wealth of expertise and are available to answer any questions you have about living at House of Hope Alzheimer’s Care.
- Tammi McElroy - Administrator
- Tawny McWilliams – Resident Services Director
- Irma Johnson – Resident Services Coordinator
- Carly Snider, LPN – Community Nurse
- Kim Wood, RN – Community Nurse, Royale Oaks and House of Hope Assisted Living
Please feel free to call (402) 557-6860 and ask to speak with any of our caring and dedicated team!